Call for Paper
The 4th Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL-2019) will be held from 23 to 24 September 2019 in Garuda Plaza Hotel , Jalan Sisingamangaraja No.18, Medan City, North Sumatera Province, Indonesia.
This Seminar invite you to participate and contribute to international forum for the dissemination and exchange of up-to-date scientific information on theoretical, generic, applied and research areas of Education and Educational Leadership, through the following modes of communication: Plenary/ Keynote Presentation, Parallel Sessions and Poster Sessions.
AISTEEL welcomes you to submit your papers on topic indicated below in section “SCOPE”. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the scientific committee of the seminar based on quality, relevance and originality.
It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference. Papers in the theoretical category should deal with models, concepts, and structures; papers in the generic category should present research results of broad applicability; and papers in the applied category should show how the demands of particular application areas shape the way generic research is translated into practical innovation.
Theme and Scope
Theme: “Education Innovation in Indonesia Context Focused on Disruptive Technology of Industrial Revolution 4.0.“
The sub-themes in AISTEEL2019 included to the following topics:
- Teachers education Model in Future
- Education and Research Global Issue
- Transformative Learning and Educational Leadership
- Mathematics, Science and Nursing Education
- Social, Language and Cultural Education
- Vocational Education and Educational Technology
- Economics, Bussiness and Management Education
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Eductation of History and International Exchange
- Educational Policy and Administration Education
|Prof. Dr. Syawal Gultom, M.Pd.
|Prof. Dr. Wu-Yuin Hwang
|Prof. W. L. Quint Oga-Baldwin
|Dr. Susan Ledger
|Asst. Prof. Patcharin Panjaburee, Ph.D.
|Prof. Dr. Ekkarin Sungtong
|Abstract Submission Deadline||: 23 June 2019|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||: 30 June 2019|
|Fullpaper Submission Deadline||: 10 August 2019|
|Seminar Day||: 23 - 24 September 2019|
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
PAPER SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews.
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author should follow the Guideline Template
Registration Fee and Payment
|Participant / Delegates||Early Bird Rate (Before 11 August. 2019)||Normal Rate (11 August - 15 Sept 2019)|
|Presenter (Single)||USD 260||USD 300|
|Extra One Paper||USD 150||USD 200|
|Student Presenter*||USD 200||USD 250|
|Student Participant*||USD 200||USD 250|
|Presenter (Single)||IDR 2,700,000||IDR 3,000,000|
|Extra One Paper||IDR 1,500,000||IDR 1,800,000|
|Student Presenter*||IDR 2,300,000||IDR 2,600,000|
|Non Presenter||IDR 1,000,000||IDR 1,300,000|
The registration fee includes:
1. Publishing fee indexed
2. Book of abstracts
3. Seminar kit & certificate
5. Coffee Break & Buffet Lunch
6. Coaching Clinic
Please make your payment through the following account:
Bank name: BNI46
Swift Code: BNINIDJAXXX
Branch name: BNI Cabang Medan, North Sumatera
Account number: 0457153694
Account holder: Rahmad H. Napitupulu
The conference venue is located on an important main street where you can find many hotels nearby
- Kanasha Hotel*** , Jalan Sisingamangaraja
- Madani Hotel***, Jalan Sisingamangaraja
- Garuda Citra Hotel**, Jalan Sisingamangaraja
- Dhaksina Hotel**, Jalan Sisingamangaraja
International Advisory Board / Scientific Committee
- Prof. Dr. Kala Saravanamuthu (University of Newcastle, Australia)
- Prof. Arjen EJ Wals (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Prof. Dr. Bornok Sinaga, M.Pd (Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Aytekin ISMAN (Sakarya University, Turkey)
- Prof. Dr. Sahyar, MM., MS. (Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Busmin Gurning, M.Pd. (Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia)
- Prof. Peter Charles Taylor, P.hD, Med, BSc, DipEd (Murdoch University, Australia)
- Prof. Dr. Mukhlas Samani, M.PhD (Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Jailani bin Md. Yunos (University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Nurahimah Mohd. Yusuf (UTM, Malaysia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Pedro Isaias (University of Queensland, Australia)
- Assoc. Prof. Elisabeth Taylor, P.hD(Murdoch University, Australia)
- Dr. Bambang Sumintono, M.Ed (Universiti Malaya, Malaysia)
- Dr. Isma Widyaty, M.Pd (UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Syahrul R, M.Pd (UNP, Indonesia)
- Prof. Amrin Saragih, MA., Ph.D. (Unimed, Indonesia)
- Assoc. Prof. Ade Gafar Abdullah, M.Si (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
- Eng. Asep Bayu Dani Nandiyanto (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Darwis, M. Pd. (Universitas Negeri Makassar, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Hartono, M.Pd. (Universitas Negeri Semarang)
- Dr. Rahmad Husein, M.Ed. – Conference Chair
- Dr. Juni Astel Rajagukguk, M.Si.
- Dr. Rachmat Mulyana, M.Si.
- Dr. E. Elvis Napitupulu, M.S.
1. Astel: (+62 812 6078 6247)
2. Vivi: (+62 812 6590 816)
3. Jerry: (+62 852 7085 6595)
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://aisteel2019.unimed.ac.id/
Organized and Supported by: